If you are visiting our page, then most likely you have been a victim of our most recent weather.
Due to the significant increase in claims, we have seen a higher than normal request for auto body repair. While we would like to help everyone that visits or calls, we are only able to repair so many cars a week.
We would like to address a few questions that have been recently asked. The answers may be helpful when it comes time to make a decision as to where and when your vehicle will be repaired.
· Vehicles that are not safe to drive are priority.
· Vehicles that are safe to drive will be scheduled for repairs.
Why schedule repairs and just not drop the vehicle off? There are several reasons.
1. The insurance company will only pay for rental for the number of days that the vehicle is actually being repaired. If your vehicle is a 5 day repair, then you will get a rental car for 5 days. Even if you have 30 days of rental on your policy, it does not apply unless your repair is a 30 day repair.
2. Next, you want to make sure that parts are already ordered and received for the repair to your vehicle. The weather in other parts of the country has had an impact on the availability of parts. Several vendors are experiencing a back order on parts.
· Even though you had an accident in March, you can still repair your vehicle in June. There is no time restriction.
We do not mind answering questions about the process. It is our goal to provide everyone with a quality repair in a timely fashion. Customer service is our top priority!
Thank you for your patience.
Jim & Tana
If you are looking for top quality collision repair work, factory paint matching, personalized customer service, and a lifetime warranty then look no further.
We are a AAA approved body shop and a major provider for most insurance Direct Repair Programs.
If you are concerned that there may be mechanical issues as a result of your accident, we have a certified mechanic on premises to accurately diagnose any mechanical needs.
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover
Insurance Preferred - Quality Assured - Estimates By Appointment.
Copyright © 2011 MJMPE - All Rights Reserved